Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day on the Trails

What a great coaching session with Tony tonight!

I made HUGE gains in my understanding and execution of the classic technique. The improvement right now is so motivating.... A tip here and a tip there are making a huge difference in my skiing.

Tony, Courtney and I were out there for about two hours practicing and I am PUMPED for the race this weekend.

It's Valentine's Day and I would be remiss if I didn't mention how lucky I am to have Sacha - what a great lady, planning our V-Day event for yesterday so I could ski tonight!

We went to Me & Julio's on Commercial Drive for some awesome Mexican food... I had a margarita or two and really enjoyed the evening with Sacha.

Sacha, if you are reading this, I love you!

Sacha and I in Hawaii after the Honolulu Marathon

Tweet this!

No comments: