Sunday, June 8, 2008

Province Article

Nice article Terry Bell wrote about me for today's Province newspaper.  The print version has a photo of me on the run course looking a bit tired....


__________________________________________________
'Proud of what I've done'
Meyrick Jones has dealt with his leg amputation head-on

Terry Bell, The Province

Published: Sunday, June 08, 2008

Twelve years ago Meyrick Jones was touring San Francisco when an out-of-control cable car slammed into the cable car he was riding on and crushed his left leg.

Saturday morning the 33-year-old West Vancouverite was swimming, cycling and running to a fifth-place finish in the Tri-5 category of the athletes with a disability (AWAD) event at the 2008 BG World Triathlon Championships in Vancouver's West End.


Read more HERE
_________________________________________________

I'm off to watch today's races...  maybe I'll see you down at English Bay.

Tweet this!

No comments: