Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Followers/Subscribers/Readers

Firstly, I'd like to thank all of you for stopping by to read the things I publish on Meyrick Jones Racing.  


Hopefully you enjoy the topics, the writing and the photos.  I certainly enjoy publishing them here and really value the many great friendships and opportunities that have sprouted from this blog.  Lately more people are using the 'comments' area after each post to communicate with me and with others - I really value the feedback and enjoy the interactions that take place this way.

I want to introduce a couple of ways to "Follow" or "Subscribe" to this blog....  these are designed by Google (and Feedburner) to make it easier to keep track of the blogs you enjoy.

Here they are:

1.  Become a "Follower" - Don't worry I am sure you are more of a "Leader" in life...  I just added the "Followers" chart on the right and have been pleasantly surprised to find a few people signing up.  It is really nice for me to "see" some of my readers and for them to get my posts!




2.  Subscribe by Email - This is a service that Feedburner provides.  If you find checking the site for updates laborious (and unsatisfying when there is nothing new) maybe you would rather receive updates automatically in your e-mail.  You will never miss another post and you will only need to come to the site to see the slideshow or make a comment!  E-mail addresses are kept private of course.




3.  Subscribe in a Reader - If you use a "reader" like Google Reader to keep track of your favourite blogs you can add mine by clicking the logo near the top of the right hand column.  This is another great way to keep track of more than one blog without having to search for new posts.

These tools will make your blog reading more efficient and enjoyable.  They are easy to figure out and can be found at the top of the right-hand column of my blog.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you soon!


Tweet this!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Oooo thanks for reminding me! I do have you in my Reader but not in my "Following" Gotta change that ;-)

MJ said...

Thanks Marcy - Happy to have you!