Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bromont Sunset


In this photo the sun has set on the bike wash behind the Centre.  In just the same way, the sun has set on this pre-Nationals Training Camp... all that is left to do is get up at 5:30 am and get to the airport for my flight home.  It will be great to see Sacha and the kids.

Had things gone differently I would be waking up for Escape from Alcatraz tomorrow.  If I could teleport myself there I might do it...  Oh well, for 2009 that ship has sailed.

I don't have any time to tell you about the last couple days of camp, other than that they went well - of course it is late and I still have to dismantle and pack my bike and all of my gear.  I will post about it once I am home.

Au revoir for now, Bromont.  See you in a few weeks for Cycling Track Nationals.


Tweet this!

3 comments:

swimbikerunryan said...

Job well done, the work will pay off in a few weeks....Alcatraz has been there a lONG time...and will be there still...you made the right decision for 2009!

Gotta Run..... said...

so hard when you want to be several places at the same time. Still, looking forward to hearing all about your camp.

Safe travels

beth said...

just got the chance to catch up on your bike camp adventures- looks EPIC!